Welcome readers! In this week’s Kimber Doll blog, we’ll be discussing our best tips and advice for keeping your Kimber Doll clean and in new condition.
To start with, we’ll be breaking down the basics of what to do and what not to do in this blog. The full Care Guide that lists how to clean, store and keep your Kimber Doll looking fresh is available from this link below.
As you may have read, Kimber is made from a unique blend of Silicone and Latex which is a proprietary blend exclusive to our company. Our materials combine the best aspects of Silicone love dolls with their realistic appearance and feeling, plus the ease of use and reliability that’s found with Latex and TPE love dolls.
What does this mean? It means that Kimber is incredibly realistic and long-lasting, but also very easy to take care of and keep clean and fresh. While on the subject of keeping your Kimber Doll clean, here are some tips on how to care for your Kimber after each use.
- Clean your Kimber Doll thoroughly after each use with fresh, lukewarm water
- Allow water to drain after cleaning by keep your Kimber Doll in a seated position on a towel for 20-30 minutes. This allows the vaginal and anal entries to drain using gravity.
- Store your Kimber Doll in a flat, rested position to avoid any stretch marks or unnecessary strain to her shoulder, knees, arms or hips.
- Keep your Kimber Doll in a cool environment that has minimal temperature change.
- Keep your Kimber Doll’s wig regularly brushed to avoid tangles.
Taking these steps and will increase the lifetime of your Kimber Doll and maintain your experience to a high level of satisfaction.
As for keeping your Kimber Doll looking young, fresh and new-looking, there are several steps you can take to do so. Your Kimber Doll can last a long time with the appropriate care. We recommend regular cleaning and we have several suggestions to increase the longevity of our Kimber Doll. These include:
- Regular cleaning, allowing orifices to dry completely.
- Careful storage.
- Applying talcum powder to the silicone latex skin.
- Storing in a safe, stable environment.
Other steps to keep your Kimber Doll in good condition include:
- Removing clothing or lingerie between uses.
- Avoiding excessive force and/or aggression to your Kimber Doll.
- Avoiding hard or metallic accessories or equipment such as handcuffs without long gloves or arm-socks.
- Avoiding any lubrication that are not water based.
- Avoid dropping or mishandling your Kimber Doll.
As mentioned earlier, you can find the full care guide for your Kimber Doll which breaks down the care and cleaning processes in greater detail in the link above. It’s important to consider this advice to maximize the performance, longevity and enjoyment from your investment.
If you have any other questions about our prices or our products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our friendly staff members and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
Thank you for reading!
- Kimber Doll Team